Full-stack Web DeveloperSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to enable photographers to turn their ambitions into reality? Do you want to create your own opportunities? Do you want to join Profoto — The Light Shaping Company?
Our vision for profoto.com is to help ambitious image creators turn their ambition into reality, by giving them easy access to the full range of Profoto products and services, lighting knowledge and guidance – and we are looking for someone that can help us create a state-of-the-art digital platform that can help us turn that vision into reality.
What we are looking for
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for a Full-Stack Web developer for our digital team in Stockholm. You will help us to evolve our Publishingpriset 2018 award-winning website Profoto.com.
As our Full stack Engineer at Profoto you will work hands-on with the development of the profoto.com for web and the mobile devices.
You are an experienced full-stack developer with the goal of creating something great. As a part of our development team, you are creating a digital platform that encourages experience and knowledge sharing to the passionate image creators.
- Evolving our award-winning Profoto.com that will work seamlessly with for image creators
- Write clear, elegant, and maintainable code
- Collaborate cross-functional with hardware, product management and mobile team
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications (e.g. Episerver, integration with PIM and financial system)
Additionally, you will work with:
- Review code written by other team members
- Be proactive by bringing new ideas and improvements
- Take ownership of the system architecture and make sure that the code is consistent
- Drive continuous integration processes
- Have fun at work and contribute to a product that solves a problem
- You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth
As a candidate for this role we’d like for you must have
- MSc in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in developing Web applications using modern frameworks/libraries
- Have a solid knowledge of Cloud platform such as Azure
- Experienced with Git, REST API’s, A/B testing frameworks C#/.NET Core and Scrum
- Experience working with Episerver and inRiver PIM
You are comfortable with working with both front and back end programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features. In addition we expect you to be:
- Familiar with database system such as MySQL, MS SQL or MongoDB
- Self-motivated and drive for getting things done
- Curious and able to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Team player, you love coding, new technologies, and problem solving
- You have an eye for details
- Passionate about good UI and UX
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Full-Stack Web Developer at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email.
Last day to apply is 2 September 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That is massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Shanghai and Toronto