Software Test EngineerSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to design and implement effective test strategies in high end products? Are you the Critical thinking team member that can secure the quality by analysing a SW design and close the risks with structured tests?
Profotos transforms as a company from delivering high end studio flashes for already established photographers to suppling the most important photographic tools to all ambitious image creators worldwide.
What we are looking for
Profoto continues to grow and we are now looking for a software test engineer, taking the quality of our software to the next level.
We will reenforce our verification organisation with a dedicated SW verifier. This position will be a key player in our new development projects. The role also has a large impact in the way Profoto verify all software releases in the future.
- Develop test methods, test cases and other documentations aimed for function and regression test.
- Develop automatic function, stress and performance tests.
- Read specifications and based on the requirements, formulate testcases.
- Participate as a test responsible in projects, on our embedded platforms, IOS and Android.
- Perform integration and system tests.
- Report results and describe test sequences that reproduce errors.
- Reproduce problems and debugging issues from customers quality reports.
- Support the System Verification Team to improve global test process within the company.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software testing
- Education at least bachelor engineer
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Swedish work permit
- You love to drive improvements and realise that changes always start with yourself.
- Quality minded with possibilities to see both broader perspective and the small details.
- Structured and well organized
- A team player with good inter-personal communication skills
- Skills in writing and documentation
- Ability to prioritize and handle many parallel tasks
- Photo interest is a plus but not mandatory
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the new software test engineer please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is 30th Aug 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto