Profoto Ltd are really sorry that we will not be seeing you at TPS this month
This competition is closed.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the competition, you agree to the following:
- The competition is arranged by Profoto and is open for participation Feb 18-Mar 21, 2020. In order to participate in the contest, contestants need to sign up to MYProfoto.
- By entering this competition, participants have the chance to win a prize from Profoto. The prize consists of a bundle that includes the Profoto A1X Off camera kit. There will only be one prize handed out, and only to one participant, i.e. the winner of the competition. The approximate value of the prize is £1049.
- This campaign is open only to those who sign up at the link profoto.com/int/signup/tps-2020.The entry must fulfil all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto. Participants may enter the competition only once and live in the UK.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- A My Profoto membership offers participants access to exclusive content on Profoto.com, excusive news and updates via the Profoto newsletter and the possibility to register your Profoto product in order to receive the best possible support and firmware updates.
- By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen randomly thanks to a software assuring total equity to every participant. The winner will be contacted via email and the decision cannot be appealed. Profoto may also ask the winner to be featured in Profoto communication (newsletter, website, social media channels) to highlight the competition and the fact that we are selecting one lucky person to win Profoto gear.
- Employees of Profoto, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Please note that the winner might be obligated to pay income tax on the value of the prize won and that any and all prize-related expenses are not included as a part of the prize, such as local taxes.
- Profoto shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Profoto may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto. Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Profoto has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- It is not permitted to publish, post, transmit, distribute, disseminate information or material relating to public groups, prosecutions, child pornography, violence, breach of confidentiality or crimes. We reserve the right to remove contributions that violate these rules and against good tonnage.