Dealer order coordinatorSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Do you want to work in an international environment, and get your own responsibility area? Are you a service oriented professional with German as your mother tongue?
During the last years, Profoto has been growing fast. As we are expanding, we are in need of getting a better control over our European market and improve the customers relationship. We are now creating a team of Dealer Order Coordinators in HQ Sundbyberg, Stockholm
The position reports to the Dealer Order Management Team Leader.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a person that is curious to learn the products as well as to develop a trusted relationship with the customers
The Dealer Order Coordinator, has full responsibilities of the day to day deliveries to your allocated customers, and support them as their point of contact for technical questions.
To succeed in this role, you will enjoy working in an environment where everyday is different.
The main responsibilities of the Dealers Order coordinator are:
- Management of the operational relationship with the dealers
- Supporting the dealers with the daily basic technical questions.
- Management of the deliveries to the dealers. You will process the orders in the system to command the deliveries from the warehouse.
- Ensure the invoicing to the customers.
- Help your customers through the claim process.
- Management of the order portal for your customers
- Native German speaker
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Service oriented and great experience of building relationships with customers
- Basic understanding of an ERP system and the order management modules
- Ability to travel occationally
You will be responsible fo the contact with all the dealers of your allocated countries. In order to success, you will fulfill the dealers’ expectations through a rigorous order and delivery management, and provide a quick answer to their questions.
- Relevant university degree (logistic, industrial economy or similair)
- Strong internal drive and sense of ownership
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong desire to work in an international environment
- Additional European languages is meritorious
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become our new Dealer Order Coordinator, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email. Last day to apply is Aug 8th, 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.