HR Manager with recruitment focusSundbyberg
Do you want to be the key person to recruit the new talents for a fast growing world leading tech company and at the same time develop the well established HR processes?
What we are looking for
Are you a natural talent in spotting fantastic candidates and manage the recruitment process efficiently?
Do you thrive in a challenging fast changing environment?
Do you have the experience in developing HR Manager roles in a demanding environment?
Are you the experienced HR manager with people and change management background?
Profoto is the world leader in lighting systems for image creators and the strong culture is based on growth, constant change and excellence. The company is constantly recruiting engineers as well as business professionals and is now looking for a business oriented HR Manager.
As Profoto HR Manager you are responsible to identify, attract and keep valuable employees. Growth is part of Profoto’s culture and in order to facilitate and support the constant growth you will together with the management group identify current and future recruitment needs and consequently be responsible that the right talent is recruited based on competence, motivation and cultural fit.
Areas of responsibility
- Drive recruitment processes, including first interviews and relevant tests according to the needs of the Profoto managers.
- Support the managers to keep and develop the employees. This means that you advice managers in HR related questions and attend in their discussions with their employees, when needed.
- Initiate, manage and employer branding activities such as event, university days and on line presence.
- Develop, administer and document the Profoto HR processes. These include the requirements in the recruitment processes, the individual development plans, the salary process, the equality and work environement process and start-up routines for new employees.
- Establish and educate in harmonized processes globally in the Profoto group, when relevant.
- Master degree within relevant field
- Confident and independent recruiting manager in all areas of the recruitment process. At least three years experience from recruitment
- HR management skills is meritorious
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Excellent communications skills in English and Swedish
- Strong desire to work in an international competitive environment
To succeed you need to be self confident, curious and and willing to create a genuine understanding of different positions future contribution to the organization.
In addition to recruiting you have a genuine interest for HR issues.
You will work independentantly within several areas of responsibility which means that you have to excel in prioritization, planning and decision making.
With the global reach of our business, you will be expected to travel.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the HR Manager at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day for application is 2018-04-15. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto