Android EngineerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a faced paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Are you passionate about app development and photography? Do you want to work with apps in combination with hardware in a creative environment? We are now looking for an Android Engineer for our head office in Stockholm. Apply today for a chance to impact the photography industry!
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Android engineer to join our mobile team and build applications that changes the way people can work with our lights. There is room to take a developer lead role as we grow our mobile engineering team.
We offer you an atmosphere with skilled and dedicated employees in a company that is world-leading on its market. It is important that you are humble and that you feel comfortable working in cross-functional teams but also able to work independently when required.
- Build cutting edge Android apps that will work seamlessly with Profoto lights
- Write clear, elegant, and maintainable code
- Collaborate cross functional with hardware teams, product management and digital marketing
- Help Profoto evolve the mobile roadmap and vision
- Minimum 2 years working experience as an Android developer
- Experience from working cross functional in midsize to large companies
- Experience from working with enterprise level apps
- Experience from test driven development
- Previous experience from photography apps is advantageous
- Experience in lead roles is advantageous
- Personal interest and technical understanding of photography is advantageous
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Fluent in Kotlin
- Passion for UX and quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Must have European citizenship or Swedish working permit
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become our Android Engineer please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is 30th June, 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto