Marketing Coordinator, Global Marketing DepartmentSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Do you want to enable photographers to turn their ambitions into reality? Do you want to create your own opportunities? Do you want to join Profoto — The Light Shaping Company?
Profoto is a world-leading brand within the photography industry. We develop light shaping knowledge and tools for photographers. The world’s best photographers use our products to create great images with light.
We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Global Marketing department at our headquarters in Sundbyberg, Stockholm. This role offers an excellent chance to jump-start your career at Profoto, with great opportunities for you to grow within the company.
What we are looking for
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be an important member of our global marketing team at Profoto HQ. The marketing team consists of approximately 10 people, with a strong focus on online marketing. If you are a person who enjoys taking on new challenges and wants to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your career, this is the place to be.
We are looking for an ambitious, curious, detail- and quality-oriented candidate with a passion for photography.
Just like the rest of us at Profoto, you take ownership and initiative both when it comes to contributing to team efforts as well as working independently. You tackle new tasks with a positive attitude, you are solution-oriented and comfortable working in an environment where change is a constant. You are forward-looking, and you see the beauty of collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- University degree in Marketing
- 2-3 years’ working experience from B2C marketing, social media and online marketing
- Content marketing experience
- Graphical skills and experience (Indesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and verbally
- Desire to work in an international environment
As Marketing Coordinator, an important part of your role is to support the marketing team with various tasks while also driving your own. The role offers a diverse range of simple to advanced and practical to creative tasks. You are expected to work independently and to keep deadlines. Social media and other online marketing activities form a large part of our marketing mix, and it is thus important that you understand how customers communicate and act online.
- Produce and publish content on social media based on the global content plan
- Plan and and schedule social media advertising
- Track how Profoto is mentioned in other social media channels and pick up content on social media
- Respond to incoming end-user comments and questions via email and on social media
- Support Marketing Project Leaders with marketing campaigns, product launches, and content production
- Coordinate graphical artwork, orders from subsidiaries and distributors for marketing assets
- Coordinate launch packages for marketing campaigns and product launches
- Keep marketing material up to date and in line with brand guidelines
- Update brand guidelines together with Head of Content & Brand
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks, planning and coordination of sales and marketing meetings, support in photography shoots, managing own projects, such as a marketing campaign, brand guideline project or content production.
In this role, you will work closely with your colleagues on the marketing team but also across functions and markets.
The Content & Brand Team, which you will belong to, is responsible for brand guidelines, content strategy, planning and creation as well as creative development of all assets for product launches and marketing campaigns. You will report directly to the Head of Global Content & Brand.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Marketing Coordinator at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Janesköld via email or at +46 (0)70-692 43 12.
Last day for application is April 15, 2018. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto