Barndoor for Zoom Reflector Used to control and flag off light from the Zoom Reflector
Product number: 100671
Barndoors are great for flagging off light and to control the light spread precisely without changing the light characteristics. The four barndoors can be adjusted individually and the entire tool can be rotated 360° on the flash head, allowing you to control and shape light in an almost infinite number of ways. This allows you to create an asymmetric light spread. For instance, you may want a sharp fall-off on one side and a soft, graduated fall-off on the other.
The Barndoor is 180 mm and used with the standard Zoom Reflector.
- Controls and flags off light.
- Four individually controlled barndoors.
- Can be rotated freely 360°.
- Compact and high quality.
- Used with the standard Zoom Reflector.