Cine Reflector LITE has been added to cart.View cart
Cine Reflector LITE
Combining the movie industry’s popular PAR (parabolic) reflector with the unique zoom features of the classic Zoom Reflector, the Cine Reflector is one of our most versatile light modifiers. The LITE version is a lighter, more compact version of the original Cine Reflector.
The Cine Reflector LITE is offered in two variants – as a single unit and in a kit that includes everything you need so start shape light for still and video.
Cine Reflector LITE
Product number: 901170
The Cine Reflector LITE lets you turn your photo set into a video set on the fly. Just replace the flash with a continuous light, and you’re good to go. Keep shooting with the same crew, the same equipment and even the same settings.
The Cine Reflector LITE combines the movie industry’s popular PAR (parabolic) reflector with the classic Profoto Zoom Reflector. You will save a great deal of time and effort by bringing just one versatile piece of equipment with you. Shoot HD film with the PAR reflector. Shape your
flash light with the Zoom Reflector. Try it the other way around. Experiment with the different lenses (including a Fresnel Lens), scrims, color filters and barndoors. Attach an umbrella. Use your existing knowledge of light shaping in a brand new setting.
It is equipped with a double-layer housing to protect the user from burns. Shoot for hours and hours, and you will still be able to hold the handle in your hands. The double-layer housing also increases robustness.
- A more compact and lightweight version of the standard Cine Reflector.
- A versatile light shaping tool for still and video.
- The world’s first combined PAR and Open Face type reflector.
- Safe and robust double-layer housing.
- Built-in umbrella attachment.
- Features Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
- Designed for years of everyday use.
- Compatible with all Profoto flash heads and continuous lights ProDaylight and ProTungsten.