D1 250 Air The proven performer is a flash that lasts
Product number: 901022-UK
You know exactly what you’re going to get with the D1 monolight. It’s a solid all-rounder that delivers best-in-class performance time after time, a great step-in monolight. That’s why thousands of satisfied photographers throughout the world rely on it for consistent power, color output and reliability.
With a 7 f-stop power range and short flash duration, its performance stacks up well against many of the high-end studio packs. If you’re looking for a proven, dependable performer that won’t let you down, look no further than the D1.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Reliable, durable and tough.
- Delivers 250, 500 and 1000Ws over a 7 f-stop power range adjustable in 1/10 f-stop steps.
- Short flash duration even on high power settings.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reﬂector.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.
Portrait, Still life
7 f-stops (3.9 - 250 Ws)
Energy control increments
1/10 and full f-stops
0.2 - 0.65 s
Flash duration t0.5
1/3,700 s (max power), 1/1400 s (min power)
F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO
32 4/5 with Magnum Reflector
On, Off, Prop, Free
Up to 300 m (1,000 ft)
Wire sync voltage
Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
Wire sync connector
3.5 mm Mini-Phono
Input power supply
100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
Mains fuse requirement
Slow blow 6 A / 230 V, 10 A / 120 V
Photocell/IR-slave and switch
Yes, f-stops and Air channels/groups
13 cm / 5.12 in
30 cm / 11.8 in
17 cm / 6.7 in
2.24 kg / 4.93 lbs