Welcome to this website of Profoto AB (“Profoto”, “us” or “we”).
2. Access to Website
You will be able to access this Website without having to register any details with us. However, some services offered on this Website will only be accessible with a registered account.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on this Website without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the entire Website or any part of it is unavailable or malfunctioning at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the entire Website or parts of it without any further notice.
Profoto reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, make changes to or modify this Website or Profoto’s products or services, including prices.
3. Accounts, passwords and security
When using our features only accessible by an account on this Website you are entirely responsible for providing correct and up to date information and for maintaining confidentiality of the information you hold for your account. You may only use your own account and password and you undertake to notify Profoto of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
4. User conduct
You must be at least 18 years old (or of legal age) to be able to use the services on this Website.
You are not allowed to use this Website to post, use or transmit:
- any content that you not have the right to post or use;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized content, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters; or
- any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or otherwise interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website.
5. Intellectual property rights
This Website and all its content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, pictures, video, audio, design, and software) are owned or held by Profoto, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual or proprietary rights laws.
You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, download, store or transmit any of the material on this Website without our prior approval. Furthermore, you must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of this Website, access to this Website or use of this Website or any services or materials available through this Website.
6. Company trademarks
Our company name, our company logo, and all related names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company, our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such trademarks without our prior written permission.
7. Procedure for Claims of Infringement
Profoto respects the intellectual property and trademark rights of others. If you believe that your work, photo or brand or your intellectual property rights have been violated by its exposure on this Website, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest,
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed,
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website,
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address,
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please address this letter to Profoto AB, as follows:
c/o Legal Department
SE-172 65 Sundbyberg
8. Limitation of liability
The Website is provided “as is”. The content and information on this Website might be incomplete or contain errors. Profoto does not guarantee that the content or information on this Website is complete or accurate. Profoto cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or any other damage, either direct, indirect, punitive or otherwise resulting from or in any way connected to your use of this Website or the services offered on this Website.
9. Governing law