Product Owner Digital AppsSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Do you want to lead a team developing the best camera app in the world? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged?
Profoto is now entering the world of mobile photography where we enable image creators to achieve fantastic result combining Profoto lights with their smartphone. Our development team work on a high technology level to be able to sync flash with Bluetooth and to secure a high image quality when using external lights.
What we are looking for
We are now looking for a manager that can have a strategic approach and at the same time be a hands-on manager for our Camera App development team. Your challenge will be to lead our mobile team in making the best camera app in the world. In your role you will be a combined product owner, line manager and an agile team leader. You will report to VP Technology and be a part of the Technology management team.
For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to grow as a leader in an area where digital services meet physical products.
- Product ownership of our iOS and Android apps
- Lead our agile development team in building the worlds best iOS and Android camera app
- Work closely together with Product Management and Digital Marketing in strategy development as well as the development process.
- Pre-development studies how to push the combination smartphone camera/flash further through new methods (i.e. AI)
- Follow the development of iOS and Android smartphones
- Develop a state-of-the-art user experience
- As a line manager recruit, build and nurture our App development team
- Collaborate cross functional to create integrations between the app and our hardware that brings value to the customer (IOT)
- Safeguard that we have efficient and modern SW development tools and processes
- Plan and follow up on cost, on-time delivery and quality
You’ll need to have:
- Experience leading cross-functional software engineering teams in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
- Strong track record in delivering state-of-the art software products
- Strong people management skills.
- Collaboration and coordination skills.
- Self-driven and curiosity in mindset.
- Solid experience in acting independently coupled with strong collaboration and coordination skills.
- Relevant master’s degree
- Basic photography knowledge/interest
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to push the limits of smartphone photography further.
- High proficiency in English, written and verbal
- Swedish work permit
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to work with us and become the Product Owner Digital Apps, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Carina Agnekull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today! Last day to apply is March 30th 2019.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That is massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto