Marketing Manager, Profoto ChinaShanghai, China
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a faced paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Are you up for the challenge to train up and lead a dedicated marketing team, and be a crucial part of our ambitious and rewarding growth journey in China?
Profoto continues to grow and will soon open its 8th subsidiary globally, in the financial center of China - Shanghai. We are now looking for a Marketing Manager, with digital focus, to join us in Shanghai.
You will be located in Shanghai, China, and report to Managing Director of Profoto China.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and passionate marketing manager, with extensive experience in digital marketing, especially in the fields of content, social media, influencer and e-commerce marketing, to join us in driving the growth in China. You will receive an intensive training in Stockholm for one month, as part of the global marketing team, to gain valuable insights into our global strategy and organization, before starting in Shanghai, China to lead the local marketing team.
What we offer
- A key position in the heart of the business in an industry-leading company
- A challenging but fun role, and the only one that sets the limits for the role is yourself
- An international, fast-moving and high-paced work environment
- A young, vibrant team with members that are committed to help each other thrive
- An open, creative, results-oriented company culture
- Both internal and international career opportunity for the ambitious minds
- Training at our headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden the first month of employment
- Lead a marketing team consisting of four members
- Lead the cooperation with external marketing agencies
- Develop and implement the local marketing strategy within the global framework
- Develop local marketing guidelines
- Responsible for creating and implementing an effective content calendar in alignment with the global content calendar
- Responsible for social media marketing, SEO and SEM
- Oversee the development of e-commerce platform in China
- Oversee the localization of Profoto Academy in China
- Oversee channel marketing for both online and offline channels
- Oversee the planning and execution of end-user events
- Define and follow up on KPIs and business analytics
- Be the ultimate brand evangelist
- You have minimum 7 years’ experience of digital marketing in China, with in-depth knowledge of and extensive experience with content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, e-commerce and channel marketing
- You have experience working in a multicultural environment, and can easily navigate the culture difference
- You stand out in using digital marketing to effectively increase brand awareness and drive leads generation
- You have project management experience, and good at working to deadlines
- You can maintain great relationship with agencies and influencers
- You have good analytic skills and experience setting up KPIs
- You have excellent editing and writing skills
- You can unimpededly work both in English and Mandarin
- Experience in online education
- Knowledge about photography industry, or related fields
- Existing relationship with local marketing agencies
- Shanghai residence permit
- You have a master’s degree in marketing or other related education with good grades
- You are a visionary leader, with the ability to get your team onboard with change
- You are creative and dare to think differently, and can follow through on action items
- You embrace and live change wholeheartedly
- You are a great team player with respect, enjoy helping and learning from others
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Marketing Manager with digital focus for Profoto China, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is 15th March 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Stockholm, Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto