Marketing Manager North AmericaFlorham Park, New Jersey, US
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Are you up for the challenge to be a crucial part in Profoto North Americas continued success?
Profoto US, based in Florham Park NJ, a subsidiary of Profoto Global the leading manufacturer of light shaping possibilities, is now looking for a Marketing Manager for North America.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven, creative and passionate Marketing Manager, with extensive experience in digital marketing. Launch implementation along with channel marketing to drive the continuing growth of Profoto US together with the team and our dealer network. You are a strategist and a doer, digitally savvy and have an understanding of the different elements of the customer funnel. Fluent in eCommerce and traditonal markeitng, you don’t mind working hands-on. Setting targets and appreciating the importance of delivering on time are trademarks of your work ethic.
- Lead the North American marketing with a strong focus on digital marketing and e-commerce within the global framework and with close cooperation with Global Marketing at HQ in Sweden
- Develop and maintaining Profoto’s premium brand position
- Lead the marketing team to support the sales channel through new product launch implementation, content creation as well national and local marketing.
- Responsible for creating and implementing an effective North American content calendar in alignment with the global content calendar
- Identifying and building relationships with ambassadors and influencers
- Continuously identify strategic associates, such as dealers, publications, photographers, websites etc., to partner with as part of the development of the customer base.
- Planning and execution of end-user events
- Define and follow up on KPIs and business analytics
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with key organizations to reach new customer groups.
- Develop and maintain the P&L for marketing and staff
- Responsible for social media marketing, SEO and SEM
- Develop Profoto Academy in the region through online sales and regional workshops
- Planning and execution of end-user events
- Lead and develop the marketing team
- A minimum 5 years’ experience of in marketing; launch implementation, digital marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, social media marketing, e-commerce and channel marketing, preferably from a global company. High level of insight in the marketing strategies and productions on a global level.
- Extensive experience in localized implementations and executions of marketing strategies.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent editing and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and motivate an expanding marketing team under high stress conditions.
- Strong planning capability and proactivity.
- Assuming responsibility, self-motivating and energetic
- You are a visionary leader, with the ability to get your team onboard with change
- You are creative and dare to think differently, and can follow through on action items
- Knowledge or passionate about imaging creation and/or the photography industry is merited Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers.
Profoto culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
What we offer
Annual salary based on experience. The compensation also includes benefit package consisting of medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Marketing Manager North America, please send an application with your resume & personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.