Visionary Digital Product ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change in a dynamic environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Are you innovative product manager that wants to lead development of digital offerings?
Profoto’s team is on a growth and digitalization journey with increased focus on combined software and hardware products. With fast technology shifts in the consumer electronics industry and increasingly competitive environment, we need product managers to stand up for the products and strategic decisions.
What we are looking for
Now we are looking for a Product Manager to envision and lead our products within digital offerings. This role is an entrepreneur for our products.
You will work closely with the App team (iOS/Android) and Web development team, marketing specialists and our global sales organization. All our software teams are based in our modern Sundbyberg office – no need for cumbersome co-operation with off shore developers in India or Eastern Europe.
As our Product Manager you will report to Vice president Product Management and present new business cases and launch proposals directly to our Executive Management Group.
This position is based at Profoto’s HQ in Sundbyberg, Stockholm.
You will lead the software and hardware products enabling more image creators to develop their craftmanship in photography through lighting.
You will be responsible for
- Based on data driven insights on market development, competitors and our own capabilities define and execute product strategies
- Development of new products, services and activities to create an attractive offering within your product segment to support our ambitious growth targets.
- Launching new products, including pricing, target group definition, value proposition, positioning, packaging and required marketing efforts.
- Define educational and sales support material for efficient launches.
- Continuously managing the product over the life cycle – driving product enhancements to improve customer experience.
- On a monthly basis analyse and drive actions to increase usage and sales of your products.
Our ambition is that the Product Manager will take business lead for the segment and initiate necessary actions in all divisions of our organization but also with external product and marketing partners.
- You hold an MSc in Engineering or Business
- You have experience working with smartphone centered digital consumer products
- You have a good understanding of both HW and SW offerings
- A passion for photography is a plus
- International experience from working with consumer software products
- You are a natural leader with strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Structured and comfortable handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate a vision while getting hands on with development and marketing activities
- You have personal drive, determination and a can-do attitude
- A true leader and team player
- Communicative and structured, with an understanding of how to work cross-functionally and on a global level, with the ability to motivate people in a matrix organisation
- Driven and accountable; deliver projects that comply with high standards, on time, and within budget
- Focused and persistent, with a drive to learn and to grow
- Analytical and data-driven in your decision-making, to exhibit sound business judgement
- Curious and creative, with an understanding or willingness to dig into your target group’s needs and behavior
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Swedish and additional language.
To be successful in this position you are:
Enthustiastic – you are the evangelist for your products.
Courageous - making decisions based on available data and strategic prioritizations.
Knowledgable- you are the master of your area. In particular understanding real needs of consumers but also how to reach them through marketing and sales channels.
Humble - being the ”donut-guy” – helping your colleagues and partners succeed in their areas.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Digital Product Manager at Profoto, please send your resume, a cover letter, and grade transcripts to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06. Last day for application is May 31st . Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today not to miss this opportunity!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto