Quality EngineerSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you enjoy working in a fast-growing company that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally in an innovative environment with exciting products?
Quality is central to Profoto’s brand and is a top strategic focus area. Ensuring that we work systematically with root cause analyses and that we lead quality problems from the field all the way to corrective action is key for our success. We are growing our quality team and are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join our head office in Stockholm and will report to the Global Quality manager, within Operations and Quality department.
What we are looking for
Profoto strives to deliver world-class quality as it is central to our brand promise. We want to strenghten our quality team when it comes to our Claim Management and root cause analysis process. In this role, you will support customer problem resolution and implemention of corrective actions. This position gives you the chance to think holisticaly and structurally, but also to “get your hands dirty” and be operationally active in driving cases forward.
You enjoy working in a dynamic, customer-centric and innovative environment. Moreover, you are skilled in influencing the way of work and developing processes as well as working across functions and countries as we have operations in different parts of the world. You like to develop your project management, stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
Take lead on managing customer claims and drive root cause analysis
- Lead operational and administrative work of claim management
- Act as project manager for root cause analysis activities
- Coordinate resousrces cross-functitonally and ensure Profoto’s process is followed
- Report the progress in relevant forums and form
Lead the development and implementation of Profoto’s root cause analysis process
- Lead development of Profoto’s root cause analysis process and related tools
- Identify competence development needs
- Support with developing and executing trainings to implement the process
- Support KPI development, follow-up and reporting focusing on quality issues and claims
- Lead Profoto’s quality history “knowledge base” for product familities and lead feedback loop to new development projects
- Drive continuous improvement projects to ensure product quality throughout the value chain at Profoto
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Support supplier management team with quality assurance activities towards contract manufacturers and suppliers
- University degree (MS.s.) in Engineernig or a relevant area
- Experienced (3-5 years) in working with quality management and driving root cause analysis and continous improvment
- Experienced inproject management, stakeholder management and communication
- Experienced in practical problem solving metholdogies (e.g. 8D)
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or similar improvement frameworks a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Swedish is a plus.
- Swedish work permit
- You have great communication skills and ability to being pedagogic about complicated quality concepts
- You can adjust long-term and short-term thinking and switch between them
- You enjoy driving your own initiative and manage several stakeholders
- It is a plus if you have experience from conducting trainings and workshops
- It is a plus if you have experience of working with production environments
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become Quality Engineer, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is 10 April 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto