Off-Camera Kit for Fujifilm US
Product number: 901304-US
The Profoto Off-Camera Kit is simplicity personified. Featuring Profoto Connect; a trigger for flash that's completely button-free. Better still, it's a trigger for that makes the natural and beautiful light from the Profoto A1X more accessible to more image creators than ever before. Slide it to auto; it's point-and-shoot because the correct flash exposure is calculated for you when you press the shutter. Or you can establish a starting exposure in auto, and then slide it over to manual to creatively fine tune it. The Profoto A1X features a round head with a soft, gentle light fall off. You can be creative with light with a range of light shaping tools and a powerful battery delivers 450 flashes-per-charge and fast recycling time. As a result, The Profoto Off-Camera Kit featuring the Profoto Connect and the A1X is a powerful and easy to use combination. Used together with the Profoto app it gives you seamless control and freedom to bring your vision to life. Anytime, anywhere.
- Light and portable studio light system
- Intuitive user experience
- Never misss a shot – superior power and battery life.
- Smart connectivety through the Profoto app
- Auto mode – just point and shoot with automatic flash exposure
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: Profoto Connect for Fujifilm
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: A1X AirTTL-F Unit
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 901316
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: 901207
Supported camera models
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: Fujifilm GFX 50S
Fujifilm GFX 50R
Fujifilm GFX 100
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: Fujifilm GFX 50S
Fujifilm GFX 50R
Fujifilm GFX 100
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 2.4 GHz
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: 2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz)
No of sync channels
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 20
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: 20
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: Normal flash sync and Remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft). Auto (TTL) and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: Normal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft).
TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
Supported Air features
Flash sync, Remote control, Auto (TTL), High Speed Sync (HSS)
Supported Bluetooth features
Via Bluetooth from Profoto app
Camera’s hot shoe
Input power supply
Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: >30 hours
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: Up to 450 full power flashes
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 29 mm (1.14 in)
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: 10.8 cm (4.25 in)
Profoto Connect-F for Fujifilm: 43 g (0.09 lbs)
A1X AirTTL-F Unit: 560 g (1.2 lbs) including battery
45 mm (1.77 in)
Latest firmware updates
09 March, 2020
- No feature changes.
- Minor bugfixes.
20 November, 2019
- Minor bugfixes from previous version C5.
- Mac installer fixed for macOS Catalina.
30 September, 2019
- "On (Transmit only)" is added to the list of user selectable Air settings. If you are using A1/A1X on camera and activate this setting you can use it to trigger and control other lights on selected channel but your A1/A1X cannot be triggered or controlled by others.
- Minor bug fixes.
15 May, 2019
- More Air channels are added. Channel 9-20 are added to previous channels 1-8.
- Redesigned and improved user interface (for the A1).
- Improved save-settings handling.
- Various minor fixes.
30 November, 2018
Profoto A1 for Canon
- The update adds camera compatibility with Canon EOS R.
- Note that EOS R doesn´t support the AF assist on the A1. It will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
Profoto A1 for Nikon
- The update adds camera compatibility with Nikon Z6 and Z7.
- Note that Z6 and Z7 doesn't support the AF assist on the A1. They will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.