From $895.00 Buy
Latest firmware updates
09 March, 2020
- No feature changes.
- Minor bugfixes.
20 November, 2019
- Minor bugfixes from previous version C5.
- Mac installer fixed for macOS Catalina.
30 September, 2019
- "On (Transmit only)" is added to the list of user selectable Air settings. If you are using A1/A1X on camera and activate this setting you can use it to trigger and control other lights on selected channel but your A1/A1X cannot be triggered or controlled by others.
- Minor bug fixes.
15 May, 2019
- More Air channels are added. Channel 9-20 are added to previous channels 1-8.
- Redesigned and improved user interface (for the A1).
- Improved save-settings handling.
- Various minor fixes.
30 November, 2018
Profoto A1 for Canon
- The update adds camera compatibility with Canon EOS R.
- Note that EOS R doesn´t support the AF assist on the A1. It will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
Profoto A1 for Nikon
- The update adds camera compatibility with Nikon Z6 and Z7.
- Note that Z6 and Z7 doesn't support the AF assist on the A1. They will use on-camera LED as AF assist.
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.