Profoto Off-Camera Kit for Nikon The flash for life
Product number: 901241-US
The Profoto Off-Camera Kit is simplicity personified. Featuring Profoto Connect; a trigger for flash that's completely button-free. Better still, it's a trigger for that makes the natural and beautiful light from the Profoto A10 more accessible to more image creators than ever before. Slide it to auto; it's point-and-shoot because the correct flash exposure is calculated for you when you press the shutter. Or you can establish a starting exposure in auto, and then slide it over to manual to creatively fine tune it.
The Profoto A10 features AirX our latest Bluetooth enabled technology. AirX lets you unleash the full power of the A10 when shooting with your smartphone. So regardless of what type of camera you use, you’ll now have access to light shaping excellence anytime, anywhere, always. And just like it’s sibling A1X it has a round head that gives a natural light spread with smooth fall off. You can be creative with the full range of Profoto Clic light shaping tools and a powerful battery delivers 450 flashes-per-charge and superfast recycling time.
As a result, The Profoto Off-Camera Kit is a powerful and easy to use combination. Used together with the Profoto app and our unique bluetooth technology AirX, it gives you seamless control and freedom to bring your vision to life with any type of camera both today and in the future.
- Round flash head design with for a natural light with smooth fall-off.
- Compatible with all magnetic Profoto Clic light shaping Tools.
- Compatibile with all Profoto Air, AirTTL and Connect triggers.
- Smart Connectivity with Profoto app for iOS.
- Built-in AirX bluetooth sync technology for future proof compatibility with mobile cameras.
- Clean and easy user interface with large hi-res display.
- Extremely fast flash recycling
- Exchangeable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with high capacity.
- Flash head with 90˚ tilt and 360˚ rotation.
- Laser AF-assist and LED modelling light.
- Auto or manual zoom for flash and modelling light.
- Optional hotshoe versions for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Fujifilm cameras.