John Russo Workshop Giveaway
Enter for a chance to attend a Pro Photography workshop with Celebrity Photograper John Russo for free!
To celebrate the launch of celebrity and portrait photographer John Russo's workshops, we're giving one of our lucky audience members the chance to attend this amazing event for free.
The winner will join Profoto and John Russo for a 2-day hands-on photographic experience. John will share his lighting techniques to creating iconic images of the globe’s most famous faces, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Scarlett Johansson, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. He will also share his knowledge that garnered him countless covers of Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, GQ, Esquire and top fashion campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Hugo Boss.
John and his team will show you how to create winning studio lighting scenarios, and go in-depth on when to use each set-up. More importantly, he'll demonstrate the ways in which a lighting setup can create desired results. Professional models will be on set for the demonstration. Each participant will have time to create stunning studio portraits for their portfolio. This course will also expose you to the industries top professionals. Guest speakers will include a top celebrity makeup artist, an award winning photo editor and LA’s busiest photo producer. All of which will take your questions for an informative lecture.
On the second day we will travel to one of John’s favorite industrial locations, in Los Angeles, to create incredible environmental portraits with 6 professional models. You will have the opportunity to create amazing images with the help of John.
You will not only leave this course with stunning images, you will gain confidence, knowledge and insight to create iconic images on your own.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! Sign up below for your chance to win.
By entering you agree to have your name and email addressed shared with Profoto USA and John Russo Workshops. Only US residents are eligible to win. For more information about John Russo Workshops, visit https://www.johnrussoworkshops.com/
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https:// profoto.com/us/sign-up-forms/john-russo-workshop-giveaway and who are eighteen (18) as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Profoto US INC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Profoto US INC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 9th, 2018 and ending November 17th, 2018.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https:// profoto.com/us/sign-up-forms/john-russo-workshop-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto US INC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Profoto US INC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 ticket to attend the John Russo Workshop on December 1st and December 2nd, 2018.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Profoto US INC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except Profoto USA’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including and without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, airfare and hotel accomidations shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Profoto US INC. Winner will be notified email within ten (10) days following selection of Winner. Profoto US INC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Profoto US INC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Profoto US INC, anyone acting on behalf of Profoto US INC, and Profoto US INC’s licensees.
9. Terms & Conditions: Profoto US INC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto US INC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Profoto US INC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto US INC. Profoto US INC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Profoto US INC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Profoto USA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Profoto US INC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND New Jersey, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Profoto US INC 220 Park Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932. The Campaign hosted by Profoto US INC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.