How to create natural-looking light anytime, anywhere
100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer full refunds up to 14 days after purchase.
About this course
This course is in English.
Audrey is in Barcelona to create four different shoots where she uses the Profoto A1 and Profoto Connect. During these shoots, she is showing the concepts of the following four key learnings:
1. Make moving subjects pop-out and balance with the background
2. Stick into light (pockets of light)
3. Create golden and blue hour
4. Flat-lays (with sun streaks)
Joining her in this course is photographer and light expert David Bicho, who explains the theory and techniques that she's using in the shoots in a clear, witty and inspiring way.
Duration: 43 min
What you get in this course
- Online light shaping course
- Scenario based teaching from real life photographic shoots
- Unlimited access on all devices
Discover how to:
- Make moving subjects pop-out
- Balance with the background
- Stick into light (pockets of light)
- Create golden hour
- Create blue hour
- Create easy flat-lays (make sun streaks)
Here are some things that are good to know, as well as useful gear to use for this course. These are simply recommendations, not requirements.
To do the exercises you need at least one light for off-camera use.
For the final hero image in this course we used:
- 2 x Profoto A1
- 1 x Grid kit
- 1 x color gel
- Extras: light stands
- Lighting skill level: Suitable for all levels of knowledge
- Camera skill level: Comfortable handling a camera in manual mode
Frequently Asked Questions
A series consists of two or more courses from the same photographer. If you buy a series, you will benefit from a bundled offer for the entire package. Also, when you complete a series, you’ll receive personal feedback from one of our instructors and become a Certified Light Shaper.
No. All our courses are designed to improve your photography, regardless of what equipment you’re using.
As soon as we’ve received payment, you can view or take all your courses online - simply by logging on to the Profoto Academy website. You’ll find your courses at the Profoto Academy start page.