Senior Project Development ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden
Are you a professional project manager with a passion for leadership and product development? Can you see the big picture, handle changes in a effective way but still focus on delivering results? Then this position is for you.
What we are looking for
We need more dedicated project managers to our headquarters in Sundbyberg Sweden who can lead large and small product development projects. You will manage teams and sub-project managers with both internal and external resources within various technical and non-technical diciplines. We are part of our more than 50-person strong product development organisation all based at our headquarters.
- Lead product development projects all the way from product idea to volume manufacturing. This normally also includes delivery of a full product system solution with App and/or other needed SW support products
- Plan, follow-up and report project scope, schedule, resources, budget and risks
- Manage internal and external project resources as well as our European and Asian partners
- Work cross functional with relevant departments to achieve project targets
- Contribute to the improvement of project and development processes
- Proven knowledge on a senior level within project management
- At least 5 years relevant experience within a product development organization, preferably including SW, electronics and mechanics.
- Relevant Master of Science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of product manufacturing and quality management
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Excellent teamworking skills
- You will be a member of our Project Management team including five other project managers.
- Occasional travel to European and Asian manufacturing partners is part of the job.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to work with us and become the Senior Project Development Manager, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today! Last day to apply is 30th Aug 2019.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been in / have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That is massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Shanghai