With a 7 f-stop power range and short flash duration, the performance of the D1 compares well with many studio packs. And because it’s a compact monolight, it’s also lightweight and all-round. The D1 is a proven, dependable performer that won’t let you down.
The D1 is offered in three variants – 250Ws, 500Ws and 1000Ws. You can buy a single D1, a Basic Kit with two heads or one of the Studio Kits with either two or three heads.
D1 250 Air The proven performer is a flash that lasts
Product number: 901022
You know exactly what you’re going to get with the D1 monolight. It’s a solid all-rounder that delivers best-in-class performance time after time, a great step-in monolight. That’s why thousands of satisfied photographers throughout the world rely on it for consistent power, color output and reliability.
With a 7 f-stop power range and short flash duration, its performance stacks up well against many of the high-end studio packs. If you’re looking for a proven, dependable performer that won’t let you down, look no further than the D1.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Reliable, durable and tough.
- Delivers 250, 500 and 1000Ws over a 7 f-stop power range adjustable in 1/10 f-stop steps.
- Short flash duration even on high power settings.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reﬂector.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.