Pro-10 isn’t just fast. It’s record-breaking. Our flagship flash can achieve a breathtakingly short flash duration of up to 1/80,000s. But even more impressive, both flash duration and recycling time are extremely short higher up the power scale than any other flash. The combination of power and speed changes everything.
Pro-10 2400 AirTTL The world's fastest flash
Product number: 901010
Our flagship flash, the Pro-10 is the perfect fusion of breathtaking speed and impressive power. It achieves a record-breaking short flash duration of up to 1/80,000s. But even more impressive, it keeps both the flash duration and recycling time extremely short higher up the power scale. No other flash comes close to this combination of speed and power.
At the same time the Pro-10 is remarkably easy to use, delivering consistently outstanding performance spiced with TTL and HSS. It allows you to freeze split moments in time and capture powder and liquid in unprecedented detail and clarity. The Pro-10 opens new creative opportunities and allows you to create images you never dreamed were possible. Now the only limits are the extent of your imagination.
- Delivers 2400Ws with precision and control over an 11 f-stop power range in 1/10 f-stop increment on two outlets.
- Freeze the moment with flash durations up to 1/80,000s.
- Capture the action with super quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second.
- Shoot with AirTTL or manual mode and connect wirelessly with other AirTTL flashes.
- Control ambient light with HSS and get create crisp images without motion blur at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Durable and built to shoot at high volumes with incredible color consistency and reliability.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- Compatible with 9 different flash heads and 120+ Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
Pro-10 2400 Air TTL
High volume studio photography
Fashion, Action, High Speed
11 f-stops (2.4-2,400 Ws)
Energy control increments
1/10 or full f-stops
0.02-0.7 s (quick burst up to 50 flashes per second)
Flash mode settings
Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
Flash duration t0.5
Normal mode: 1/800 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/12,000 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/1,000 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/80,000 s (2.4 Ws)
Flash duration t0.1
Normal mode: 1/400 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/6,500 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/600 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/17,500 s (2.4 Ws)
± 1/20 f-stop
Color temp stability
Normal mode: ±100 K over range. ±50 K flash to flash
Freeze mode: ±1500 K over range. ±150 K flash to flash
F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO
Max, Max Prop, Prop, Free, Off
2 x 500W
Normal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft). TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
USB 2.0 Type B port for firmware updates
Wire sync voltage
Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
Input power supply
100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
Mains fuse requirement
Slow blow 16 A/ 230 V, 20 A/ 120 V
Photocell/IR-slave and switch
Hi-resolution LCD display
21 cm / 8.3 in
29 cm / 11.4 in
30 cm / 11.8 in
13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs
Power Cable C19 5 m
Latest firmware updates
30 November, 2018
- The update fixes a bug that can cause sporadic flash power fluctuations.
To access the latest firmware, you must be logged in and you must have registered the product.