Share your work and win!
How do I enter?
- Upload your image(s) between November 22, 2021, and January 17, 2022, for a chance to win.
- Share your uploads on your social media channels.
What are the prizes, and how do I win?
- Three participants with the most viewed photos will win a lighting kit worth 5000 USD, 3000 USD, and 2000 USD.
- Five participants with the best lighting descriptions will win a Profoto Off-Camera Kit.
Join Share the Light and upload your images captured with Profoto for a chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is arranged by Profoto and is open for participation from November 22, 2021, and January 17, 2022. To participate, users upload at least one image taken with Profoto gear to their Share the Light profile and share their upload in their channels. There are no geographical limitations to enter the competition.
- The first prize is a lighting kit worth 5000 USD including sales tax for the user with the most views. The second prize is a lighting kit worth 3000 USD including sales tax for the user with the second-most views. The third prize is a lighting kit worth 2000 USD including sales tax for the user with the third most views.
- As follow-up prizes, five participants with the best lighting descriptions will win a Profoto Off-Camera Kit to the value of 1195 USD excluding sales tax.
- Each participant can win maximum one prize.
- The winners can not choose to receive the prizes in cash.
- Profoto may also ask the winner to be featured in Profoto communication (newsletter, website, social media channels) to highlight the contest.
- The entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Profoto.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Participants must be eighteen (18) years old or older as of the date of entry.
- By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- Employees of Profoto, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Please note that the winner might be obligated to pay income tax on the value of the prize won and that any and all prize-related expenses are not included as a part of the prize, such as local taxes.
- Profoto shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Profoto’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Profoto may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Profoto. Profoto reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Profoto has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- It is not permitted to publish, post, transmit, distribute, disseminate information or material relating to public groups, prosecutions, child pornography, violence, breach of confidentiality or crimes. We reserve the right to remove contributions that violate these rules and against good tonnage.