Digital Marketing French SpeakingSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Do you want to grow our customer base in Europe through digital, social media, influencer marketing and content creation?
As Profoto continues to grow, we have formed a new organisation in Europe and this role will play a vital part of our continued success, when we will build a center of excellence around digital marketing at our HQ in Stockholm.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced native French speaking digital marketing manager, with a focus on social media, influencer/community marketing and content creation. We believe you are a person who has a great experience in working with customer acquisition, all through the above mentioned means and you know the French and UK markets very well, and has a strong interest in truly understanding the business in these countries.. You are a true team player, as you will be working closely with the European team that is based in Europe, as well as with the different deparments within Global Marketing and E-commerce at Profoto HQ. This is a vital role, as Profoto contiunes to grow, both through new customers as well as through our brand loyal customers.
You will be responsible for Managing the influencer, social media, content creation and digital marketing in the region to ensure the effectiveness of all digital marketing, by updating daily with both global posts and relevant local posts. This should lead to high engagement rates and generation of new customer groups and the nurturing of existing. Both organic posting as well as advertisement.
Area of responsibility
- Identify local ambassadors/influencers in the region and form co-operations with them.
- Create local educational and inspirational stories for with new and existing end users on Profoto stories on profotocom in alignment with global stories
- Implement product launches online in the region together to ensure effective and successful launches.
- Manage PR for the brand and for product launches – with focus on online media.
- Drive the digital marketing efforts for Profoto brand store and Profoto Academy in close cooperation with Head of E.Commerce and Head of Digital. This includes marketing automation and email marketing in the region
- Drive Brand store and Academy sales online in Europe with the Global E-commerce team.
- Ensure Profoto aquires new customers and keeps our loyal end users.
- Min 3-5 years of digital marketing experience preferrably from a global premium brand, with focus on customer aquitision and lead generation.
- You are an experienced Community/Influencer marketer
- Your are a wizard in social media and copy writing
- You are a native French speaker, as well as high profficiency in English, and preferrably preferably Swedish
- You are willing to travel extensively
- A photographic interest is a plus, but not a must
As Profoto is a company with a strong change profile, we want you to be a person with an entrepreurail mindset and a flexible and positive mindset. You are able to work in an ever changing enviroment and you actually love when every day is not the same. As this is a new role, you will have to be very pragmatic, and willing to make it into a success
We believe you have an MSc in Marketing/Digital business and you have an international outlook and want to join a company in progress. [
- Entrepreneurial person with strong internal drive
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent communications skills
- Self starter
- Strong project management skills
- A team worker and builder
- Strong desire to work in an international environment
- Want to live or lives in Stockholm
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Digital marketing manager for France & UK region please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is 31st of July 2019. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today! We would like to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That is massively important for us because ultimately - your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Shanghai.