Global Marketing project leaderSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to join a growing organization that provides world-class products to the world’s best image creators? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged?
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Global marketing project leader to our headquarter marketing team. If you are a passionated marketer with experience of driving large marketing campaigns and product launches B2C in an international and changing environment you may be the right person for this job.
In this role you will be responsible for leading new commercial launch projects as well as global marketing projects, for product launches, marketing campaings and other content projects.
Example of tasks:
- Developing marketing strategy and set targets
- Identifying key channels and activities
- Plan and coordinate development of creative concept, image and video production, production of marketing assets for all our marketing channels with focus on digital content marketing
- Lead and coach launch project team/marketing project team
- Ensure that your marketing projects are in line with Profoto brand and guidelines
- Secure budget and time plan
- Follow up set targets You will be part of our global marketing team at Profoto HQ. In your projects you will coordinate activities with the colleagues in marketing team, product management and sales but also external partners, eg photographers, agencies. For local implementation you will work with our subsidiaries and distributors.If you are a person who likes to take on new challenges, you will get many possibilities to develop our marketing, your role and your career.
- Fluent in swedish and english
- Holds a swedish work permit
- Master/Bachelor university degree in marketing, business administration, management or similar.
- Minimum 10 years work experience from working as project leader for B2C product launches and large marketing projects globally.
- Minimum 10 years work experience from marketing within specifically
- Digital content marketing
- Product launches
- Image- and video production for marketing campaigns
To be succesful in this role you are:
- a great communicator who understands how to best communicate with different target groups as well as across cultures
- a creative and progressive
- a natural leader drives your self and coaches others to do their best
- responsible and own your tasks and always delivers top quality on time and budget
- a structured person with a thorough approach to everything you do
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Marketing project leader please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is September 15. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Shanghai & Toronto