OCF Softbox 2' Octa Ideal for flattering portraits, used with off-camera flashes
Product number: 101211
OCF Softboxes create a soft and flattering light and they’re designed to be fast and easy to use on location. Constructed from a unique material, they are lightweight and easy to fold and unfold, which makes them very compact and portable to carry in your location lighting bag. Add to that the fixed diffuser, the patent-pending speedring and the color-coded rods for extra fast set-up.
The OCF Softbox Octa is perfect for people photography thanks to its circle-like shape that generates an attractive and natural looking catch-light in the subject’s eye. The Octa shape also gives an equally soft or hard edge on all sides.
Important to note:
Only recommended for Profoto off-camera flashes with LED modeling light; B1X, B2 and the former B1. May not be used with D1 and D2 monolights or standard heads.
- Creates a soft and flattering light.
- Color-coded rods and fixed diffusers for fast and easy setup.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Made with high-quality fabrics.
- Requires an OCF Speedring (sold separately).
- Use with an optional softgrid for even more precise light shaping.
- Delivered in a labeled soft bag.
Latest firmware updates
To access the latest firmware in My Profoto, you need to be logged in and register your product.