Investor Relation ManagerSundbyberg, Stockholm
Do you want to join a growing organization, that provides world-class products, preparing for an IPO? Do you want to drive IR in a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged? Do you want to work across all aspects of IR and have an exceptional attention to details?
Profoto is a privately held company that is preparing for institutional owners or potentially an IPO, which creates an exciting new opportunity for an Investor relation manager (IRM) for our head office in Sundbyberg, Stockholm. IRM will report to the VP Finance.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a communication professional, with strong background and a passion forbuilding strong network. To be successful in this role you will be a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Responsible for Profoto’s investor communication strategy, ensuring compelling stories as well as consistency of messages across channels, well alligned
- Lead the preparation of materials and coordination of Profoto’s quarterly and annual financial results, investor presentations, scripts and if needed, IR website
- Act as project leader for the production of Profoto’s Annual Report including sustainability report
- Develop investor targeting analysis and schedule investor meetings to support interaction with Profoto’s investment community
- Provide competitive intelligence, based on review of analyst research, media stories, and feedback from the investment community
- Master degree in relevant area
- Experience in building, developing and executing on a communications strategy
- Experience of corporate investor relations for a public company is meritious.
- Proven experience dealing with private clients within the banking, investment, asset management or finance industryAdvanced oral and written communication skills in addition to strong presentation skills, both in English and Swedish.
- Strong attention to details, organizational skills and process driven.
- Open to occational travel to investor meetings and conferences (approximately 10% of time)
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the IRM, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our HR Manager Carina Agnekull at email@example.com.
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed. If you have any questions, please contact Carina Agnekull via email or at +46 (0)70-857 66 06.
Last day to apply is Sept 5th. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence. That dedication and passion have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world’s best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That’s why we’re looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, we’ve created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That’s massively important for us because ultimately – your success is our success.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarter: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York, Toronto and Shanghai
Financial info: Turnover 800 MSEK, EBIT 25-30%